What are EPAs?
Click here for background information on:
- Why EPA negotiations?
- When? EPA negotiations started in 2002
- Main features of the Interim Agreements
- Trade regime membership overview
- Development support
- Regional economic integration
- Access the texts of all initialled agreements on one page (official and inofficial publications)
- The Interim Economic Partnership Agreements between the EU and African States: Contents, challenges and prospects, (Policy Management Report 17), Bilal, S. and C. Stevens, (Eds.) 2009, ECDPM
- State of EPA negotiations in May 2009, Briefing note, ECDPM
- Briefing paper on the legal steps of initialling, notifying, signing, ratifying, CONCORD, April 2009 FR
- Fact-sheets on interim Economic Partnership Agreements , European Commission, 27 January 2009
Key sources of information on Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs):
- News on acp-eu-trade.org (searchable archive of all ACP-EU trade news distributed weekly via ACP-EU News)